Saturday, March 27, 2010

Etsy Updates!

I have been making changes in my shop over the past few weeks. These changes include:

A fleshed out profile, telling you more about myself.

A fleshed out policies page, to answer customer questions.

Product updates.

Sale and promotion updates


Some changes to products - all orders will now be shipped with a thank-you note and business card, as well as consumer-exclusive promotions. I feel like this is a good way to tell people how much I appreciate their business, and encourage them to check back into the shop often.

Charms will now be shipped in a little gift box, ready to give to someone special.


Check out the site at www.happilyeveralways.etsy.com

Also, I've been recieving some great tips from other Etsians, most notably www.dalebcraft.etsy.com who makes some GREAT jewelry. Give it a glance - you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment