Friday, May 14, 2010

Polymer Clay and MASSIVE DEALS!

Lately I have been thinking of expanding my charm-making horizons. I have been fascinated by all of these polymer clay charms and jewelry floating around out there on the web, and the more I consider it, the more I want to hop on the bandwagon. Of course, doing so will require quite a bit more money than I have at present (I am on a spending break until I have money for June bills).

I have also been taking a look at other successful shops, and noticing the abundance of "buy one get ones" "Three for the price of two" "buy x many and get a free bag" etc. etc. I have also been considering hopping on this bandwagon - especially since I have so much product left over from the consignment deal that fell through, and I need to sell it before I move.

So. I am thinking of doing the following:

An American Authors package
- Mark Twain and Edgar Allen Poe for $20 - a $6.00 savings.

And English Authors package
- Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens and Jane Austen for $25 - an $11 savings

A 4 pc. buyers pick of authors
- Choose from Mark Twain, Edgar Allen Poe, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, and Shakespeare for $36 - a $12 savings (roughly a buy three get one free deal)

The Abridged works of Shakespeare package

- Choose any 3 of the available plays of Shakespeare for $25 - an $11 savings

The Collected works of William Shakespeare

- Get one of each of the available plays for $75 - a roughly $20 savings.

The Queens package

- Recieve Marie Antoinette and the Six Wives of Henry VIII for $20 - a $6.00 savings.


Those are my ideas. Since I am posting them here, I will consider them an exclusive offer for the moment, so any of you wonderful readers who would like to take advantage of it - GO FOR IT! This is just for you until I get around to making it public on my shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment